Monday, December 6, 2010

Multitude Monday

It's time for Multitude Monday... can you believe it? We're starting off from 100! 

This week, I'm thankful for:
100 - these cuties, Kelsie and Adam...


101 - a Christmas present finished up, wrapped, and mailed out
102 - some homemade goodies in the freezer
103 - shopping with Heidi this weekend
104 - an awesome time in Halifax
105 - a super big canvas (24" x 48") for over our sofa
106 - a bright, sunshiney morning - that will put anyone in a good mood
107 - presents galore from a certain friend who spoils me :)
108 - lots of new Lush goodies to try out and share reviews on
109 - a trip to our favourite restaurant, Baan Thai
110 - lots of new fabric to craft up some presents with

I hope that your weekend was fabulous! We spent our time in Halifax, shopping at markets and craft shows. I picked up two pretty flannel shirts for myself, and we browsed around a bit, too. We finished off my brother-in-law's present and got it ready to go. I have to get a few more packages ready to mail out, just to make sure that they arrive by Christmas.

I'll be back with some wrapping ideas to spark your interest. I find I always need a little creative juice to get me started.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...