Thursday, January 20, 2011

Home Tour Week: Thrifty Thursday





It's Thrifty Thursday, Home Tour Week edition!

I'll be sharing our living room with you later today (!) ... when I was taking the photos, I saw the perfect thing on our bookshelf to feature for this week's Thrifty Thursday:



I picked up these two adorable little shadow boxes last year. The bleached wood is a perfect accent in any room - a little Scandinavian influence. I believe I paid less than $2 each for these bad boys. A whole lot cheaper than a department store - and they were still in their original packaging!

I have a Black Apple print from Kelsie is one frame - I love this print! It's an albino girl with her albino rabbit - two peas in a pod. In the other frame, I made a little bunting banner out of coral coloured paint chips, and the word "one" in sparkly baby blue letters. They frames are cute, small, and great bookshelf fillers. Score!

Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...