Monday, May 23, 2011

The Beat Goes On


 It's been a lonely, lonely place around this blog. Only one post last week?! I can almost hear the crickets.

...

...

...

The self-made hiatus is over! I'm back in action! I decided to take some blog time off last week - it was one of those times where I just wasn't feeling it. I'm desperately trying to get into my groove with the new job(!)/home/activities schedule, and for a while there, the blog was the easiest thing to just scratch off of my list. If I had any spare time last week, I just wanted it for sleeping. Polka Dot Soup is for fun, after all... and I want it to be a fun place for you to visit!

I have so much to share with you this week. Each day is going to blow your mind with bloggie goodness. Well, maybe that's a little much... but I know that we'll have lots of fun here on Polka Dot Soup. Stay tuned - I'll be back tomorrow!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...