Monday, May 16, 2011

Multitude Monday

It's Multitude Monday! 

Each week, I try to take the time (when I remember!) to share a few of the things that I'm currently thankful for. It helps to get my day off to a positive start... now the challenge is for me to stay positive throughout the day! :)

image via weheartit

This week, I'm thankful for:

170 - a new job! Eeek... I start in half an hour.
171 - transportation to my workplace
172 - all day shifts for D and I!
173 - ice cold mountain spring water, straight from our tap
174 - an Epicure party that I hosted last weekend
175 - a hymn-singing trip to the local nursing home - THAT'LL make you thankful!
176 - Blogger working again! YAY!
177 - new episodes of Income Property online
178 - a cute Etsy purchase arriving in the mail (I'll show you soon!)
179 - my little brother going for his beginner's license tomorrow

What are you thankful for?

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...