Friday, May 13, 2011

Polyvore Loves

Oopsies! A little late for a Friday post, eh? I'm sure that you will forgive me :)

This week's edition of Polyvore Loves would be perfect for somewhere special this weekend. The ensemble would be perfect for a wedding, shower, graduation, or special occasion. The sweet lightly coloured outfit would flatter any skin tone or figure, too. A little heel never hurt anyone. either ;) I have a feeling that Jacalyn will be crushing on this little number. I don't blame her - I'd like everything here to be mine, too.

I hope that you have a great weekend - and maybe this outfit will inspire you when you go to grab something from your closet. Don't despair - you will be able to find something out of your already owned selection.

Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...