Monday, October 3, 2011

Hello October

I grabbed my camera from my car to take a few photos as I left work today. The sun was getting low in the sky, so the lightening is kinda all over the place, but take a look at those flowers! Fall flowers are so beautiful - I may have to cave and get a container for our entrance. Seeing the gorgeous shades of red, orange, and yellow day after day is awfully hard to resist.

Happy Monday!

P.S. A little hand update: I had to go back to the emerg department yesterday because that darn hand of mine just wouldn't stop swelling. We had to giggle at how it looked (although it didn't feel very funny at all) because it looked like I had a cartoon drawing hand. Big round invisible knuckles and all. The doctor thought that it was turning into cellulitus and I've got ten days worth of giant horse-sized antibiotics to take, along with regular allergy meds. Yay! Good news - by this afternoon, the swelling had already gone down by half. I should have been taking photos all along - it would have been fun to track. Oh, well. Bye!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...