Sunday, January 15, 2012

Polyvore Loves

This time of year, we're all dragging our feet when it comes to our closets. Everything feels pretty ho-hum and neutral. I wore an outfit to church last weekend and received lots of compliments - simply because I had some colour mixed in with my neutrals. I can't even remember what I had on, just the fact that I had colour compliments. All a grey/brown/black ensemble needs is a hit or two of colour to bring a little sunshine into your day! Today's Polyvore Loves outfit reflects that belief.

Today's outfit is based entirely on Ruche products. Have I ever confessed my love for Ruche? I am a serious website stalker - I check their new arrivals several times a week. I've been putting off ordering anything but I may have to cave very soon. Ruche has great prices for Canadian shipping which is a real plus - since most companies have brutal shipping policies. Their ladylike, modern-vintage style is modest and classy, yet tastefully stylish and fun. There's a little something for everyone!

Ready to take a peek at the outfit? Okay, here we go- enjoy!


january 01


january 01 by littleohme featuring clutch bags




I chose a classic A-line belted grey skirt - dressed up here, but it could also be worn with a white tee and a statement necklace. The bow-neck blouse (tucked in, of course) is in my favourite colour, and wouldn't it be cute with a pair of trouser jeans, too? The shoes are perfection... can't go wrong with a good mary jane. The mint green ring provides another pop of colour, and the clutch looks a lot more expensive than it's $31 price tag. 

You could were this ensemble to a brunch with some girlfriends or even to a more formal event. It would be cute to wear if you work in a business-casual environment. Toss on a sharp-looking blazer and you're good to go... and slip a pair of flats into your bag, too, just in case.

(If you want to go shopping for any of these pieces, click on the photo's caption for more information!)

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...