Monday, April 16, 2012

Multitude Monday

It's Multitude Monday!

Every Almost every Monday, I like to list ten things that I'm thankful for. It helps me to get off to a great start every week - it's so nice to focus on the things that are going well in my life instead of the always present negatives. Feel free to join in, whether through your blog or a personal journal or list. My new pal Caitlin told me today that she's going to start a Multitude Monday list!

Today, I'm thankful for:


440 - Dairy Queen's new peanut butter frozen hot chocolate. Delish!
441 - free (or at least let me think it is!) Canadian healthcare
442 - a beautiful new living room chair (I'll share later this week!)
443 - a possible girls' weekend coming up soon with Kelsie
444 - Dan's spiffy new haircut - I'll miss the long shaggy do, though
445 - the first signs of spring - I heard the frogs the past few days
446 - seeing the first bits of growth in the greenhouse at work
447 - children's colourfully painted handprints on canvas
448 - the best. sleep. ever. last night
449 - my Mom and Dad both turning another year older this week

What about you? What are you currently thankful for? Do share!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...