Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Little Things


I went out to the one of the greenhouses at work this morning, and look who was waiting for me! 

I've been stuck in front of a computer for at least six hours a shift for the past couple of weeks. It makes the day so long - the last two days I've come home from work with a killer headache. Every time that I get the chance to go outside, it's so incredibly refreshing! The air is so fresh and my body just soaks up the few minutes of sun. Seriously - the air quality alone is enough to bring a smile to my face... (Wait, what is it that plants do to the air again? Maybe it's more than just good clean air haha) The flowers are slowly blooming, and you can totally see daily changes in all of the plants. 

I went out this morning to take photos of all of the different pansy colours (hopefully I can share them with you soon!) and I noticed something move out of the corner of my eye. I stopped and watched and noticed a huge butterfly! I waited until he chose another flower and he let me get closer to take a snapshot. It seriously made my day - the highlight of my morning.

Sometimes it's the little things.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...