Monday, July 23, 2012

Multitude Monday

It's Multitude Monday!

This week, I don't even know where to begin. I'm so thankful for the past week - there were so many days that I just smiled and thought about how much I love, and am loved. Seriously, so blessed. Over the past few months, I've definitely had more than my share of highs and lows. Some days are far more challenging - you just lay your head on the pillow at night and thank the Lord that you made it through the day without incident. I had a good finish to my work week last week, and then I was off for the weekend. Can't beat that! Here are ten things that I'm thankful for:


501 - taking the time to stroll the streets of a cute little town and enjoy the sights
502 - spending the entire weekend with some of my favourite people in the world
503 - getting the giggles over the silliest things, like when men get insulted easily about their tiny dog/pup - let's face it, some breeds are not the most manly ones to carry around


504 - finding the most special necklace - I can't wait to share more info!
505 - buying a pretty green ceramic ring holder for seventy-five cents
506 - having a six or seven year old flip phone (oh yeah.) that works like a trooper
507 - Dan completing his first run - 153rd out of 523. Sweet, eh?


508 - walking along a beautiful beach as the sun sets with the cutest guy I know
509 - going camping for the first time in 2012
510 - discovering new places that will be regular vacation sites!

What are you thankful for today? Do share!

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...