Monday, October 15, 2012

Multitude Monday


No intro to Multitude Monday today, folks. You know the drill. If you're a new reader and you would like to learn about my weekly feature, check out my previous posts. I'm squeaking in this week with only a half hour to spare.

This week, I'm thankful for:

541 - the loveliest of autumn colours that I get to see every day on my commute
542 - joining in the celebration of my friend's wedding this past weekend
543 - being able to borrow a cute high-waisted black skirt from my mom for the wedding
544 - having a delicious bowl of Mom's fish chowder for supper tonight
545 - finishing my ginormous Art Nouveau drawing - I'll show you this week!
546 - an opportunity to apply for several scholarships and bursaries - hopefully I'll get free money.
547 - the safe arrival of little Vava, my pal Janelle's new baby girl
548 - Dan and I tag-teaming a kitchen clean-up yesterday afternoon. Yay for teamwork!
549 - my baby brother turning another year older last week
550 - a less stressful week at school for the next few days

What are you currently thankful for? Do share!

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...