Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Etsy Treasury : Paris in Spring



Inspired by Heidi's search for a traveller's look for her new home, I created an Etsy treasury based around Paris home decor. I chose mostly cheery, colourful art and several black and white pieces to neutralize it. The item that caught my eye first, and inspired me to create a treasury was the Ooh La La pillow in grey and gold by Katie Scarlett and Co. The gold and script lettering are so classy! 

Etsy is a wonderful place to find original hand-made art to bring life to your home. Click on the image above to take a look at the treasury for links to each item. Sure, it's easier to buy all of your home decor in big box stores, but a lovely blend of handmade, vintage, thrifted, and original with only a few big box pieces is the key to making your house a home. 

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. so cool, I'm going to check it out now! :D
    heidi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...