Monday, December 16, 2013

Free Christmas Printables


image and beautiful tag via LindseyBee
Originally, I had wanted to create and share a free Christmas printable for my readers, but this year, that's not an option. I came up with the next best solution: a collection of free printables that I've stumbled across. After scouring the internet for a few free printables, I've come across several beautiful options. I thought that I'd share them here with you, to save you a little bit of time, since we know it's a precious commodity at this time of year (can't believe that Christmas is less than 10 days away!). I hope that you find something suitable for your needs - some of the wall art would make a beautiful Christmas present, too, all wrapped up in a pretty frame. Let me know if you discover anything else!

Wall Art:
Free printable Christmas song art - chalkboard style
Free Christmas chalkboard printables
Free Bible verse printable from A Charlie Brown Christmas
Free winter berry wall art
Free holiday tree wall art

Cards and Gift Tags:
Free typographic gift tags
Free holiday jumbo gift tags
Free hanging Christmas gift tags
Free mini Christmas cards
Free Christmas gift tags

Enjoy - and have a happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...