Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Scrap Happy


Yay! I took some time to make a scrapbook page. 

I'm trying to get photos scrapped right away instead of adding them to the piles of photos that I intend to make pages for. This was the photo that we got at Christmastime from my little niece and nephews. I figured it was time to take it off the fridge, and put it in an album. They're the cutest little nuggets ever. I wanted to use bright, cheery colours that weren't too gender specific... and I love me some buttons. I like how the page turned out. 

Here's a close-up of some details:


... and I can't forget about a close up of their sweet little faces:


 I hope to keep the scrapping up - I'm tired of finding stacks of photos and mementos jammed into little crevices throughout our home. I always have the best intentions, but not much in the form of results. Here's to conquering projects!

Happy Wednesday!
(Isn't the week flying by?!)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...